Castle Clash – New World Update Available
I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous strategy game, Castle Clash. The update will introduce numerous features that enhance and expand upon the role-playing elements of Castle Clash, including tile-based exploration and customizable Hero augmentations.
New World is a brand new game mode that lets players assemble a team of Heroes and send them out to explore an interactive map. Players control their team in the style of top-down tactical role-playing titles, triggering exciting random events like treasure hunts and monster encounters.
New World also introduces new multiplayer elements to Castle Clash. Players can find themselves teaming up with other players in random events, making cooperation crucial to completing the most challenging and epic monster fights. In addition, powerful enhancement items called Crests are also making their debut. These mysterious new items are the key to the brand new Inscription system that will grant Heroes more power than ever with a second Talent.
For more information or to play the game, visit:
– and –
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
- Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches...
- Crowfall Pre-Alpha Testing for Castle Siege Begins
- ArtCraft revealed today that external pre-alpha testing has started for the "Castle Siege" system of their flagship title, CrowfallÂ...
- Clan Island Update Arrives In Spirit Tales
- Koramgame has released Clan Islands for Spirit Tales players.