Cardfight!! Online on Steam Greenlight
Bushiroad announced that they are taking online digital card game, Cardfight!! Online, to the next level via Steam Greenlight. Steam Greenlight is a system that enlists the community’s help in picking some of the new games to be released on Steam.
Mr. Takaaki Kidani, the President of Bushiroad Inc., shares, “Steam has always been a strong and easily accessible platform in the English overseas market. With the wide range of tools and support available to developers, we believe that having Cardfight!! Online on Steam allows us to better cater to our players.”
Cardfight!! Online is a new online digital card game based on Bushiroad’s flagship trading card game title, Cardfight!! Vanguard, which was first launched in February 2011. Cardfight!! Online will be free-to-play with in-game transactions upon release in late 2015 and will be available in English for Windows PC.
Players will have access to cards from the English Edition Cardfight!! Vanguard G series and later. Veteran Cardfight!! Vanguard players who are keen to obtain and collect cards from the older sets will be able to do so at the late stages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Interview (PAX West 2018)
- At PAX West, I discussed the franchise’s success and the new Black Mage update with key members of the MapleStory global team.
- Infinite Crisis Launches Massive Update with Two New Champions
- Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, today launched its largest update yet introducing a new tutorial...
- Villagers & Heroes Tease Upcoming Expansion With Seven-Part Story
- Mad Otter Games have unveiled a new story for Villagers & Heroes, which hints at a new expansion, in the form of a book.