Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
Carbine Studios has begun the countdown to WildStar’s free to play launch! In their usual going big method, they’ve chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown, culminating in the new launch trailer sure to rock the big screens of the Big Apple.
Starting September 28, the party begins on Twitch.tv, featuring interviews, special guests, giveaways, and plenty of preview gameplay with a grand prize raffle winner netting a Razer Blade Pro laptop!
For full details including the livestream embed, check the official site post!
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2016 For Honor Campaign Preview
- Ironically after missing my chance to experience the 5v5 head to head battles at so many conventions, I now found myself at the controls.
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...
- League of Angels: St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations & 100 Day Anniversary
- GTArcade announces new events, a new angel, and more for their published version of League of Angels.