Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
Carbine Studios has begun the countdown to WildStar’s free to play launch! In their usual going big method, they’ve chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown, culminating in the new launch trailer sure to rock the big screens of the Big Apple.
Starting September 28, the party begins on Twitch.tv, featuring interviews, special guests, giveaways, and plenty of preview gameplay with a grand prize raffle winner netting a Razer Blade Pro laptop!
For full details including the livestream embed, check the official site post!
Articles You May Enjoy
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...
- Geneshift Review
- What was one of the best things about the late 80s, early 90s? No, not the music, the amazing action films, food… No, it’s the arcades!
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.