Capture the Flag arrives in Battlefield Heroes
Battlefield Heroes has launched a new game mode today: the classic “Capture the Flag.”
Capture the Flag will challenge teams to be the first to capture three flags before their opponent does the same. Of course, there’s twists added to this mode, including players disguised as dinosaurs and kilted mummies.
Battlefield Heroes is published by EA, as well as hosted by Aeria Games and Bigpoint.
Battlefield Heroes Gameplay Screenshot
ADRENALINE-FILLED ‘CAPTURE THE FLAG’ MODE INVADES EA’S HIT PLAY4FREE GAME BATTLEFIELD HEROES
Battlefield Heroes™, the hit free-to-play shooter, today announced that the classic game mode ‘Capture the Flag’ is now available. To win, players will not only have to dodge bullets from the opposing team, but will have to look out for other players dressed as trigger-happy dinosaurs and mummies in kilts. Gamers will have to work togetherto steal the other faction’s flag and return it home safely. The first team to do so three times will be crowned victorious! To play Capture the Flag, players can log in at www.battlefield-heroes.com and hit “Play Now”.
Battlefield Heroes brings classic Battlefield gameplay to a mass audience. The game features fun, cartoon-inspired graphics and gameplay that caters to players of all skill levels. Battlefield Heroes is easy to pick up and play and has robust character customization and sticky online features so gamers can spend hours building up their characters and conquering the world.
Battlefield Heroes is one of EA’s leading browser-based, free-to-download, free-to-play games. With over two years in commercial operation, the game features monthly content updates and a growing, vibrant community. Boasting zero barriers to entry, now anyone can be a hero on the battlefield!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Dev Blog: Crafting a Story
- Hi Aura Kingdom fans, Since we’re revealing the first look at Aura Kingdom’s lore this week, we thought this would be the perfect time to...
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...
- Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
- Maestia begins open beta testing on BigPoint's portal. The game is Europe only though - North American IPs are restricted from accessing ...