Camelot Unchained Prepares Final Push before Alpha Testing
CityState Entertainment draws ever nearer to opening Camelot Unchained’s testing up to Alpha tier Founders and Builders. Today marks the reveal of their 4th pre-alpha test list, featuring a rather lengthy look at needed UI, polishing, crafting, and skill crafting elements needed to push their game from the concept state to resembling something much closer to their ultimate goals.
While it’s going to be a close call, President and Co-Founder Mark Jacobs believes its possible that the alpha tier testing may begin as early as the end of February. The update featuring the newest checklist also offered two new images showcasing the level of detail offered by the crafting system already. Check them out below! For the full update visit the official blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...
- Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
- The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals.
- PAX Prime 2015 Day 2 Recap
- There's a lot more to come too, but let's cover the highlights from our PAX-filled Saturday.