Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
E.A.R.S. (Engraving and Reaction System) is now funded as a stretch goal, granting a more in-depth system for combatants and crafters with visual cues as they do their work.
The new goal is an audio stretch goal, looking to add new sounds and effects to the game. Adding another $150,000 to the goals will allow City State Entertainment to hire a sound engineer to deliver AAA+ quality audio for the game and license the Audiokinetic Wwise engine.
Passing this stretch goal will put the team at $3 million raised for the game, and will earn a set of rewards for all current backers.
To illustrate the point as to why the team is pushing for this goal, CSE released this video:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").
- Guild Wars 2: Point of No Return Teaser Trailer Now Available
- With Glint’s egg still missing, Tyria’s heroes must rally their allies and prepare the pact fleet as they begin to launch an assault agai...
- Paragon enters "The New Dawn" with a massive update
- Paragon's "The New Dawn" update is a gigantic change and offers unrivaled quality-of-life improvements.