Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
E.A.R.S. (Engraving and Reaction System) is now funded as a stretch goal, granting a more in-depth system for combatants and crafters with visual cues as they do their work.
The new goal is an audio stretch goal, looking to add new sounds and effects to the game. Adding another $150,000 to the goals will allow City State Entertainment to hire a sound engineer to deliver AAA+ quality audio for the game and license the Audiokinetic Wwise engine.
Passing this stretch goal will put the team at $3 million raised for the game, and will earn a set of rewards for all current backers.
To illustrate the point as to why the team is pushing for this goal, CSE released this video:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hawken Closed Beta Dates Announced
- Meteor Entertainment has announced that closed beta for Hawken will begin at the end of October.
- SWTOR Defend The Throne Update Developer Interview
- Last week I had a chance to sit down in a phone call with Creative Director Charles Boyd of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- The War of Genesis Gains a New 5-Star Hero
- Joycity released a new update for The War of Genesis, and in it comes a brand-new 5-star hero: Esmeralda.