Camelot Unchained: Extender Pack and Pet Class Announced
City State Entertainment has recently announced a new stretch goal for Camelot Unchained that would be available for long time backers called the “Extender Pack”. This new pack will include content and features that would be included post launch, and will not include any additional purchase similar to expansion packs.
CSE also mentioned details regarding a new pet class that is currently in development for the game, stating that their plans for the class will play out very differently compared to pet classes in other MMORPGs.
For more info, visit http://camelotunchained.com/v2/woot-we-leveled-up-and-so-much-more/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: First-Ever Feature Pack Now Available
- ArenaNet has just released the “April 2014 Feature Pack,” the first-ever Guild Wars 2® update dedicated exclusively to adding and enhanci...
- WildStar Will Become Free-to-Play this Fall
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are excited to announce that WildStar will become free-to-play this fall.
- Ultimate Robot Fighting Now Available
- Reliance Games, a global mobile games publisher and creator with over 50M downloads across such successful hits as Real Steel and Real Steel W...