Call of Gods Announces Morta Server
Experience the next generation in MMO RTS gameplay with Call of Gods, a blend of simulation and strategy. lekoolgames who publish Call of Gods have just announced the launch of a brand new server, their 15th server. The New server of Call Of Gods called “Morta”, launches on June 22, 2016 at 7:00 PM PST.
Call of Gods, is a browser based RTS/RPG game. In keeping with the traditional core style, players create a human, elf, or undead hero and venture out into a massive fantasy world where they can progress through elaborate quest arcs, fight their way with other players through challenging dungeons, amass armies, and ultimately build a powerful castle stronghold within your race’s kingdom.
COG also features an in-depth and interactive game guide to help your journey in the game. The game features beautiful graphics, Arena System and Alliance system. Fight with players of different servers to prove your might and bring glory to your server in the Cross Server Championship.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth to Ring in 2015 with new Quest System and Game Mode
- The HoN Team today announced plans to implement two new in-game features for its popular multiplayer online brawler, Heroes of Newerth.
- E3 2016 - Day 2 Recap: Livelock, Lego Worlds, Dawn of War III, and Mount & Blade II
- Day 2 began as more of a traditional convention day for us at a rather non-traditional E3. The show just seemed slightly off this year.
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.