Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Now Available
Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, is available now, first on the Xbox Live online entertainment network for Xbox One and Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, with other platforms to follow. The content pack features four new multiplayer maps, taking players to iconic locations around the world. Published by Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard (Nasdaq: ATVI), and developed by Sledgehammer Games, Supremacy brings a new Exo Zombies adventure, and also features Exo Grapple gameplay with the four new maps to give players faster ways to gain a strategic advantage.
- • Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map. Players can take control of the map-based scorestreak to unleash a barrage of missiles that annihilate enemies.
- • Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat in Red Square. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- • Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- • Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favorite Highrise, from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the center of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
In addition, the all-new Exo Zombies experience: Carrier, features Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice, Bubba Hotep) joining John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). Carrier is an original adventure in the fight against zombies, as players experience new advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, Sentinel Task Force support squads, and a host of new zombie enemies to combat in this adrenaline-fueled adventure.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy is available now, first on Xbox Live for a suggested retail price of $14.99. The Supremacy DLC Pack is also included in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s DLC Season Pass*, featuring all four DLC Packs planned for the year, as part of the discounted bundle offered at a suggested retail price of $49.99 – a discount of $10 off the individual purchase of all four DLC Map Packs**.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.
- Battlerite Royale Release Date Revealed
- Stunlock Studios are proud to announce that the Steam Early Access of Battlerite Royale is scheduled for September 26th.