CABAL 2’s New Free Update: AI ASCENT
The latest free update to Cabal 2, called “AI ASCENT” brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more. The Clanking Forest [dungeon] becomes available at level 50, and players will do battle with Sentinoids as they strive to survive in this land where nature and machine do endless battle. If that weren’t enough, players will also be able to test themselves in three new Advanced Citadels, an increased Monster Arena cap, and a new Challenge Mode located in Gray Canyon! Chapter 3: AI Ascent will feature lots of quality of life enhancements, and content both the casual and the hardcore. The Challenge Mode also promises new rewards and more. Chapter 3 for Cabal 2 is completely free, and it’s live right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armagemon Joins Digimon Masters Roster
- Digimon Masters Online has revealed the terrifying Armagemon to its ever-expanding Digimon roster.
- Waren Story website and information revealed
- Aeria Games has revealed the full website, and more information, for upcoming Waren Story.
- DARK ECLIPSE: First PlayStation VR MOBA Announces Launch Date
- SUNSOFT has announced that DARK ECLIPSE, its VR-designed MOBA, will launch globally on September 25, 2018 for PlayStation VR.