CABAL 2’s New Free Update: AI ASCENT
The latest free update to Cabal 2, called “AI ASCENT” brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more. The Clanking Forest [dungeon] becomes available at level 50, and players will do battle with Sentinoids as they strive to survive in this land where nature and machine do endless battle. If that weren’t enough, players will also be able to test themselves in three new Advanced Citadels, an increased Monster Arena cap, and a new Challenge Mode located in Gray Canyon! Chapter 3: AI Ascent will feature lots of quality of life enhancements, and content both the casual and the hardcore. The Challenge Mode also promises new rewards and more. Chapter 3 for Cabal 2 is completely free, and it’s live right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lionsgate and Kabam Release The Hunger Games: Panem Rising
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), a premier next generation globa...
- Nexon Europe announces new character class for MapleStory
- Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the brand new character class for the acclaimed action-oriented, side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory: Zero.
- Dungeon Fighter Online previews Noire Ferra
- Dungeon Fighter Online is preparing to launch a content update this month, and part of that update will be a new dungeon.