CABAL 2’s New Free Update: AI ASCENT
The latest free update to Cabal 2, called “AI ASCENT” brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more. The Clanking Forest [dungeon] becomes available at level 50, and players will do battle with Sentinoids as they strive to survive in this land where nature and machine do endless battle. If that weren’t enough, players will also be able to test themselves in three new Advanced Citadels, an increased Monster Arena cap, and a new Challenge Mode located in Gray Canyon! Chapter 3: AI Ascent will feature lots of quality of life enhancements, and content both the casual and the hardcore. The Challenge Mode also promises new rewards and more. Chapter 3 for Cabal 2 is completely free, and it’s live right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conqueror's Blade: Rattan Resistance Update Released
- Conqueror's Blade launches its Rattan Resistance update, with five new units and more.
- PVP Arena Brawler Battlerite Steam Launch Set
- Stunlock Studios, developers behind the PVP Arena Brawler Battlerite announced that its upcoming game has a set date!
- Phantom of the Kill Announces Male Killer Princes
- Today, the strategy RPG Phantom of the Kill introduces Zero and a squad of brand new “Killer Princes," available in a later update.