CABAL 2’s New Free Update: AI ASCENT
The latest free update to Cabal 2, called “AI ASCENT” brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more. The Clanking Forest [dungeon] becomes available at level 50, and players will do battle with Sentinoids as they strive to survive in this land where nature and machine do endless battle. If that weren’t enough, players will also be able to test themselves in three new Advanced Citadels, an increased Monster Arena cap, and a new Challenge Mode located in Gray Canyon! Chapter 3: AI Ascent will feature lots of quality of life enhancements, and content both the casual and the hardcore. The Challenge Mode also promises new rewards and more. Chapter 3 for Cabal 2 is completely free, and it’s live right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Rage of Demons DLC Now Available
- Sword Coast Legends has announced that its Rage of Demons DLC is now available on PC.
- Wild Warfare: New multiplayer FPS hits Kickstarter
- Wild Warfare is the latest multiplayer action game from rapid game development studio, Hyper Hippo Games. With a lengthy list of upcoming feat...
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.