CABAL 2’s New Free Update: AI ASCENT
The latest free update to Cabal 2, called “AI ASCENT” brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more. The Clanking Forest [dungeon] becomes available at level 50, and players will do battle with Sentinoids as they strive to survive in this land where nature and machine do endless battle. If that weren’t enough, players will also be able to test themselves in three new Advanced Citadels, an increased Monster Arena cap, and a new Challenge Mode located in Gray Canyon! Chapter 3: AI Ascent will feature lots of quality of life enhancements, and content both the casual and the hardcore. The Challenge Mode also promises new rewards and more. Chapter 3 for Cabal 2 is completely free, and it’s live right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Big Brawl Arrives In Brawl Buster's Little China
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the release of "Big Brawl in Little China," a new update for Brawl Busters.
- Grand Chase Now Live on Steam
- KOG Games is pleased to announce its hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, is now available via Steam beginning today.
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.