Cabal 2 Launch Date Set for July 2
ESTsoft today confirmed a worldwide launch date of July 2 for CABAL 2, the high-fantasy Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game for PC which combines deep, immersive RPG elements with epic skill-based battles.
With its six different character classes, a diverse variety of dungeons and expansive Player vs. Player (PvP) battlefields, CABAL 2 is an MMO that harkens back to the classic days of the genre. CABAL 2’s fluid skill-based combat places an emphasis on a unique combo system that is easy to learn but difficult to master, offering CABAL 2 players battles that are anything but a grind.
As a bonus to players who participated in the Open Beta Testing (OBT) for CABAL 2, ESTSoft is also announcing that characters created during OBT will not be lost, and will remain available at launch.
CABAL 2 is the highly-anticipated MMO from ESTsoft and features a fluid, skill-based combat system that combines an immersive RPG atmosphere with epic battles. CABAL 2 is the sequel to the wildly-popular CABAL Online, which hosts nearly 30 million users from more than 60 countries around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Announces Launch Date
- Nexon has announced that its new action brawler, Hyper Universe, will officially launch on January 17, 2018, through Steam and the Nexon Launc
- New MMORPG SwordsMan Online Announced by Perfect World Entertainment
- Swordman Online is a new martial arts MMORPG that Perfect World announced at E3.
- Killing Floor 2: Developer Diary Shows Off New Weapons and Perks
- Today, Tripwire Interactive returns with the release of the latest installment in its multi-part developer diary series for the highly anticip...