Bruce Lee Kicks His Way into Heroes Evolved Today
Accept no imitations. Many games have had “Bruce Lee” characters, from League of Legends to Tekken. But only Heroes Evolved has the real Kung-Fu Master! Working in conjunction with Bruce Lee, LLC (run by his daughter, Shannon Lee), Heroes Evolved brings the legend himself to their game. To celebrate, a global Heroes Evolved event has begun, where players of play the game to show their “Devotion”. Server-wide rewards are available for everyone, from free heroes, lore tidbits, boosts, skins and more! There’s also another event taking place on a dedicated website, seen below.
“We are very proud to be the first to officially bring Bruce Lee to the world of MOBA games. We’re long-time fans and can’t wait to pit all our other heroes against the world renowned Bruce Lee!” –Anderson, R2Games Global Publishing Director.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to watch “The Game of Death”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Lifts Off On Steam Early Access with 500K Copies Sold
- Keen Software House announces that Space Engineers has sold more than 500,000 copies on Steam Early Access,
- Tiny Dice Dungeon Review
- There was a time in gaming history that RPGs meant you’d resort to playing it on a table, with pens and papers, a big rule book, a Game Mast...
- Elesis Explodes onto the Elsword Stage with Two New Job Paths
- Elsword reveals the first two jobs for Elesis: Pyro Knight and Saber Knight.