Bruce Lee Kicks His Way into Heroes Evolved Today
Accept no imitations. Many games have had “Bruce Lee” characters, from League of Legends to Tekken. But only Heroes Evolved has the real Kung-Fu Master! Working in conjunction with Bruce Lee, LLC (run by his daughter, Shannon Lee), Heroes Evolved brings the legend himself to their game. To celebrate, a global Heroes Evolved event has begun, where players of play the game to show their “Devotion”. Server-wide rewards are available for everyone, from free heroes, lore tidbits, boosts, skins and more! There’s also another event taking place on a dedicated website, seen below.
“We are very proud to be the first to officially bring Bruce Lee to the world of MOBA games. We’re long-time fans and can’t wait to pit all our other heroes against the world renowned Bruce Lee!” –Anderson, R2Games Global Publishing Director.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to watch “The Game of Death”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts Shutting Down
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that it will be shutting down service for Rusty Hearts on September 15, 2014.
- Tiny Realms Engages in Global Warfare from Today on iPhone and iPad
- From today real-time strategy fans can engage in fantasy warfare on a global scale as Tiny Realms launches throughout North America, Europe an...
- Winter Warfare Arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update for MicroVolts: Winter Warfare.