Brown Dust to Become Brave Nine
NEOWIZ, creators of the epic strategy RPG Brown Dust, announced today its decision to rebrand the project as Brave Nine. The name change will be implemented as part of the game’s scheduled Mar. 5 update. Featuring the same renowned gameplay content, the new name will now symbolize the unique character-based strategy mechanics fans have come to know and love.
“Over the past year, we’ve watched as fans around the world have embraced the game’s unique, nine hero battle formations,” said Sean Kim, game director. “Now, the name Brave Nine embodies what our game is all about – nine brave fighters taking to the battlefield in a fight to save their friends and the world.”
When the name changes to Brave Nine officially on March 5th, existing players won’t have to do anything but update their app. New or returning players will find the game by searching for Brave Nine on the App Store and Google Play.
Easy to learn, and difficult to master, Brave Nine has captivated millions of players since its global launch in March 2019. Available free-to-play on iOS and Android, Brave Nine provides hundreds of hours of content, endless possibilities for strategic battles, and a storyline that rivals the best RPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online: Brand New Shadow Knight Class Unveiled
- This exciting expansion is going to be released on Aug. 5th, coming along with a brand new class, the Shadow Knight.
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.
- Gloria Victis Pre-Alpha Adds Weather and More
- Gloria VIctis Prealpha weather The holidays are over, and the team producing Gloria Victis is back at work with major changes in the game...