Brick-Force Enters the Space Age
The new season of Brick-Force is coming this month, and Infernum has provided new details about the upcoming changes to the game. New extra-terrestrial levels allow players to adjust gravity, and place new, interactive blocks. Additional outfits with a futuristic flair, and new space weapons will be available, giving creative minds whole new opportunities to create a brand new world.
Interactive blocks such as launch pads are being introduced, along with several space themed decorations will be added during the month, so expect to see a whole lot of new maps soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Live 2014: New Screenshots & Content Preview
- We are at SOE Live in Las Vegas! While we're getting an in-depth view of everything SOE has to show us for its games showcase, check out ...
- Hirez Expo 2018 - Day 1 Recap
- Things here in Atlanta are just getting started, and as you probably saw, all the major announcements were made today in the Keynote Speech.
- Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
- Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder's Pack on Steam's Early Access...