Brick-Force Enters the Space Age
The new season of Brick-Force is coming this month, and Infernum has provided new details about the upcoming changes to the game. New extra-terrestrial levels allow players to adjust gravity, and place new, interactive blocks. Additional outfits with a futuristic flair, and new space weapons will be available, giving creative minds whole new opportunities to create a brand new world.
Interactive blocks such as launch pads are being introduced, along with several space themed decorations will be added during the month, so expect to see a whole lot of new maps soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Assault Interview with Lead Game Director Jung Eik Choi
- We were offered the opportunity to interview Lead Game Director of First Assault, Jung Eik Choi, about the game's development and more.
- Forge of Empires announces open beta
- InnoGames has announced that Forge of Empires will launch its open beta on April 17 (German - April 19).
- Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
- Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online's universe.