Brick-Force Enters the Space Age
The new season of Brick-Force is coming this month, and Infernum has provided new details about the upcoming changes to the game. New extra-terrestrial levels allow players to adjust gravity, and place new, interactive blocks. Additional outfits with a futuristic flair, and new space weapons will be available, giving creative minds whole new opportunities to create a brand new world.
Interactive blocks such as launch pads are being introduced, along with several space themed decorations will be added during the month, so expect to see a whole lot of new maps soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
- RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet - from guild buffs, UI changes and more!
- Knight Age Introduces Pupa Collection System
- Joymax launches an update for Knight Age today, introducing their newest improvement to the pet system, also known as Pupa, just in time for t...
- Transformers Universe Begins Open Beta This Weekend With Big Prize Pot
- Jagex announces the celebratory Open Beta weekend for Transformers Universe.