Brawl Busters starts CBT Phase 2
The second phase for Brawl Busters’ closed beta test will begin tonight, September 28, at 9pm EDT.
New content included in the update for closed beta will be a new map (Pinball Avenue), new weapons, and new costumes. The game’s network infrastructure has also been upgraded to improve game connection and performance.
Brawl Busters is published by Rock Hippo Productions, which also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
Yo Busters, it’s Brawl time soon! Closed Beta Phase Two kicks off at 9pm EDT(GMT-4)!!!
This is what’s up:NETWORK UPGRADE: The network infrastructure underwent a major overhaul to provide a smoother brawling experience to players around the world. If you ever experienced any slowdown in your brawling during the last phase, come check out the upgraded network. Just make sure you can handle even faster paced brawls!
NEW MAP: Pinball Avenue: Introducing a brand new map just waiting to get busted up! Watch out for wacky environmental hazards on this one.
NEW WEAPONS AND COSTUMES: Getting tired of your current weapons or looking for a new style? Rock Hippo has your back. Check out the store for fresh new gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- His Majesty’s Armor Invades World of Tanks Blitz
- Wargaming today announced the global release of Update 1.6 to the free-to-play mobile action game World of Tanks Blitz.
- Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner Gets Spooky This Halloween
- For the next several weeks, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner will feature a festive Halloween Event.
- Zeal Demo Preview: Will You Be A Zealot For Zeal?
- Zeal, as you might have guessed, is PvP focused. That’s not all there is going to be to the game, however.