Brawl Busters starts CBT Phase 2
The second phase for Brawl Busters’ closed beta test will begin tonight, September 28, at 9pm EDT.
New content included in the update for closed beta will be a new map (Pinball Avenue), new weapons, and new costumes. The game’s network infrastructure has also been upgraded to improve game connection and performance.
Brawl Busters is published by Rock Hippo Productions, which also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
Yo Busters, it’s Brawl time soon! Closed Beta Phase Two kicks off at 9pm EDT(GMT-4)!!!
This is what’s up:NETWORK UPGRADE: The network infrastructure underwent a major overhaul to provide a smoother brawling experience to players around the world. If you ever experienced any slowdown in your brawling during the last phase, come check out the upgraded network. Just make sure you can handle even faster paced brawls!
NEW MAP: Pinball Avenue: Introducing a brand new map just waiting to get busted up! Watch out for wacky environmental hazards on this one.
NEW WEAPONS AND COSTUMES: Getting tired of your current weapons or looking for a new style? Rock Hippo has your back. Check out the store for fresh new gear.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Donation Alerts - Russia's Biggest Streaming Service Goes Global
- Mail.Ru Group announces the global launch of Russia’s biggest streaming add-on service Donation Alerts has gone global.
- PUBG Mobile - Season 3, PAX West and Gamescom News
- PUBG Mobile has officially kicked off their Season 3 and with it, there's a new Royale Pass to go along with it.
- Dizzel: Early Access Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North America and Europe today at 4:00 P...