Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its newest update – “Buster’s Inferno” – for its free-to-play multiplayer action-combat game, Brawl Busters. Gearing up for March Break, players can expect even more hectic battles with this scorching hot update!
This update introduces a catastrophic new map: Burning Adventure, increases the max level to 45, and provides player requested adjustments to the gem score system in ranked matches.To find out how it all began, check out the never-before told story here: http://www.brawlbusters.com/Guide/Story
“An ancient poem once chronicled the nine circles of the underworld where citizens who sinned were punished for all eternity.
Long ago, this Inferno was isolated from the living world, but escalating greed and violence in Mega City has caused rifts to open between these realms. Some believe that Glow extraction was the catalyst for this catastrophe. Earthquakes torn the ground asunder at Riot Factory and now scorching lava has erupted at Triple Adventure.
Are Busters making the situation worse with their constant brawling, or will they be the ones to save Mega City?”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Update 1.3.0 Launches
- The primary focus of this update is the beginning of Season 1 PvP, meaning a shotgun approach to pvp rebalance across the board along with the...
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...
- Silkroad Online: Death Bone's Secrets Revealed
- Joymax has revealed new secrets today behind the origin of "Death Bone," a special boss event for Silkroad Online.