Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its newest update – “Buster’s Inferno” – for its free-to-play multiplayer action-combat game, Brawl Busters. Gearing up for March Break, players can expect even more hectic battles with this scorching hot update!
This update introduces a catastrophic new map: Burning Adventure, increases the max level to 45, and provides player requested adjustments to the gem score system in ranked matches.To find out how it all began, check out the never-before told story here: http://www.brawlbusters.com/Guide/Story
“An ancient poem once chronicled the nine circles of the underworld where citizens who sinned were punished for all eternity.
Long ago, this Inferno was isolated from the living world, but escalating greed and violence in Mega City has caused rifts to open between these realms. Some believe that Glow extraction was the catalyst for this catastrophe. Earthquakes torn the ground asunder at Riot Factory and now scorching lava has erupted at Triple Adventure.
Are Busters making the situation worse with their constant brawling, or will they be the ones to save Mega City?”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Requiem: Rise of the Reaver Out Now
- WarpPortal launches its major Rise of the Reaver update for Requiem, signifying a new chapter in the game's development.
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat - New gameplay revealed
- Launching on Nov. 18, Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege...
- Hero Commander: Silver Tycoon Event Available
- As the main currency in Hero Commander, silver means almost everything. Players can use silver to recruit troops, enhance gear, upgrade gem le...