Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its newest update – “Buster’s Inferno” – for its free-to-play multiplayer action-combat game, Brawl Busters. Gearing up for March Break, players can expect even more hectic battles with this scorching hot update!
This update introduces a catastrophic new map: Burning Adventure, increases the max level to 45, and provides player requested adjustments to the gem score system in ranked matches.To find out how it all began, check out the never-before told story here: http://www.brawlbusters.com/Guide/Story
“An ancient poem once chronicled the nine circles of the underworld where citizens who sinned were punished for all eternity.
Long ago, this Inferno was isolated from the living world, but escalating greed and violence in Mega City has caused rifts to open between these realms. Some believe that Glow extraction was the catalyst for this catastrophe. Earthquakes torn the ground asunder at Riot Factory and now scorching lava has erupted at Triple Adventure.
Are Busters making the situation worse with their constant brawling, or will they be the ones to save Mega City?”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chillingo launches Raids of Glory
- Leading independent mobile games publisher Chillingo and Finnish studio Nitro Games today announced the worldwide launch of Raids of Glory on ...
- R2Games Announces Heroes of the Banner Open Beta
- Heroes Of The Banner will be entering Open Beta on January 5th 2015 10:00 AM EST.
- Infinite Crisis Releases New Announcer Pack: IC_WRECKS
- A new Infinite Crisis announcer pack from Turbine brings the cosmic bodyslam down on players.