Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its newest update – “Buster’s Inferno” – for its free-to-play multiplayer action-combat game, Brawl Busters. Gearing up for March Break, players can expect even more hectic battles with this scorching hot update!
This update introduces a catastrophic new map: Burning Adventure, increases the max level to 45, and provides player requested adjustments to the gem score system in ranked matches.To find out how it all began, check out the never-before told story here: http://www.brawlbusters.com/Guide/Story
“An ancient poem once chronicled the nine circles of the underworld where citizens who sinned were punished for all eternity.
Long ago, this Inferno was isolated from the living world, but escalating greed and violence in Mega City has caused rifts to open between these realms. Some believe that Glow extraction was the catalyst for this catastrophe. Earthquakes torn the ground asunder at Riot Factory and now scorching lava has erupted at Triple Adventure.
Are Busters making the situation worse with their constant brawling, or will they be the ones to save Mega City?”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Showcases New Imperial Fury Trailer
- Perfect World has released a new trailer, showcasing the upcoming content for its Imperial Fury update in Perfect World International.
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.
- SMITE Camazotz God in Review
- October is almost over, and it’s time to talk about something Spooky!