Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of “The 16th Warrior” update for Brawl Busters.
The update increases the player limits in Team and Versus modes to 16. A new map, Midnight Arena, lets players duel in a one-on-one arena. A new Intrusion feature lets players jump into brawls in progress, or players can watch the competition with Observation mode. To top it all off, the level cap has been raised from 25 to 40.
Rock Hippo Productions also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
BRAWL BUSTERS EXPANDS WITH “THE 16th WARRIOR”
New Update Raises Player Limits, Level Cap, and More
Markham, Canada – August 10, 2012 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that Brawl Busters, the popular multiplayer brawler, has launched an exciting new update, “The 16th Warrior”. This raucous update will raise player limits; introduce gameplay features and a new map. Players can download and play the game for free at www.BrawlBusters.com/splash
“The 16th Warrior” ups the ante on this wickedly cool action-combat game by increasing player limits in Team and Versus modes to a staggering 16! Players can now brawl it out with or against 15 other players. For those who enjoy more intimate brawling, a new map Midnight Arena has been introduced for one-on-one duels.
Character level cap has been increased. Players can now level up their Busters all the way up to level 40, up from 25.
In addition, the new update will debut two new features that promise to raise the brawling action to the next level. No more waiting: with new Intrusion feature players can jump right in to join brawls already in progress. New Observation feature will allow multiple players to watch and observe other players and really size up the competition.
For more information about “The 16th Warrior” update and Brawl Busters visit www.BrawlBusters.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- MMOHuts Livestream March 6 - Dirty Bomb, Nosgoth & More
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside recent updates for Dirty Bomb, Nosgoth, SMITE, and Unreal Tournament. Catch th...
- Channel The Power of Rage in DC Universe Online: War of the Light
- DC Universe Online announces the news of a new DLC pack, War of the Light, introducing a new power set and storyline for players.