Brawl Busters Introduces The 16th Warrior
Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of “The 16th Warrior” update for Brawl Busters.
The update increases the player limits in Team and Versus modes to 16. A new map, Midnight Arena, lets players duel in a one-on-one arena. A new Intrusion feature lets players jump into brawls in progress, or players can watch the competition with Observation mode. To top it all off, the level cap has been raised from 25 to 40.
Rock Hippo Productions also publishes MicroVolts.
Brawl Busters Gameplay Screenshot
BRAWL BUSTERS EXPANDS WITH “THE 16th WARRIOR”
New Update Raises Player Limits, Level Cap, and More
Markham, Canada – August 10, 2012 – Rock Hippo Productions announced today that Brawl Busters, the popular multiplayer brawler, has launched an exciting new update, “The 16th Warrior”. This raucous update will raise player limits; introduce gameplay features and a new map. Players can download and play the game for free at www.BrawlBusters.com/splash
“The 16th Warrior” ups the ante on this wickedly cool action-combat game by increasing player limits in Team and Versus modes to a staggering 16! Players can now brawl it out with or against 15 other players. For those who enjoy more intimate brawling, a new map Midnight Arena has been introduced for one-on-one duels.
Character level cap has been increased. Players can now level up their Busters all the way up to level 40, up from 25.
In addition, the new update will debut two new features that promise to raise the brawling action to the next level. No more waiting: with new Intrusion feature players can jump right in to join brawls already in progress. New Observation feature will allow multiple players to watch and observe other players and really size up the competition.
For more information about “The 16th Warrior” update and Brawl Busters visit www.BrawlBusters.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Kindred Alpha Impressions
- The characters that will work for you are called Kin, and at the start of the game you can give each Kin their respectable job.
- SMITE: God Hou Yi now available
- A new addition to SMITE’s ever-expanding Chinese pantheon as Hou Yi, Defender of the Earth has arrived in today's latest patch update. ...
- ESL brings esports to San Jose’s SAP Center with Intel Extreme Masters
- The world’s best gamers in League of Legends® and StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm® to compete in NHL Sharks’ home arena