Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner Gets Spooky This Halloween
For the next several weeks, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner will feature a festive Halloween Event. In it, players can play as Caleb Hadeslay, Jasia Nightvoice, Elaria Krux, and Ingvar Jotunn the spirit hunters engaged by the Vordaria Empire to hunt down a mysterious girl (Lucy) in the city of Uppsa. The Festival of the Spirits is currently happening in the city, this will not help the spirit hunters in their task. Uppsa is transformed into a special map with 90 new dungeons and 1 secret quest unlocked after beating the story. There are also Halloween Crystals to collect to open Portals for a chance to acquire Lucy and the Spirit Nymphes as playable characters. Players can also use the Crystals to craft new Halloween weapons. Weapon crafting also came in recently alongside some new skills features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sinister set to offer Ultimate Gamepad Control
- Haptics makes a triumphant return to PC gaming with Tivitas Interactive's upcoming gaming device, Sinister. Utilizing ViviTouch™ HD hap...
- Block N' Load Launches Oceanic Server
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer action game currently in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has introduc...
- Dragona goes live January 3
- GameClub has announced that Dragona will officially launch on Tuesday, January 3, at 2pm Pacific.