Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
ZQGame Global, today announced another of its mobile RPG’s, Brave Brigade will be joining ZQGame’s previously announced Ban Hammered Welcome Event. The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az’roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.
Brave Brigade: Hero Summoner includes auto-play options for “hardcore” players to aid in searching for ultra-rare items and use to make their characters stronger.
“There’s no sin in the use of auto-battle options for RPG’s,” said Dennis Jaurigue, Community Manager, ZQGame Global.” The practice is nothing new. Brave Brigade is inspired by the mother of all RPG franchises, Final Fantasy, which have used auto options in a few of its titles.”
Officially announced earlier in the week, ZQGame’s Ban Hammered Welcome Event invited banned players to its other respective RPG’s, Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard and Celestia – Broken Sky; both with auto-battle options.
Starting today, new players to Brave Brigade who enter the code banhammered will recieve an exclusive and generous starter pack to start their new journey. Coupon limited to the first 100,000 players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Enters Closed Beta on Xbox One
- SMITE Enters Closed Beta on Xbox One - Closed beta testing phase now going strong on Xbox One
- Shotgun News 8/29: Merc Elite, SOE Layoffs, Stronghold Crusader 2, and More
- MMO News from SOE, Wargaming, Merc Elite and much more
- Age of Wushu: Warrior’s Ascension Announced
- The next major expansion of Age of Wushu – Warrior’s Ascension – will be released on July 31st, 2014! The new expansion will deliver loa...