Boxing Star Celebrates the Halloween Season
Boxing Star from FourThirtyThree has begun their Halloween themed fun, and also add some new content to the game. The Halloween fun includes a spooky background, new costumes, and several NPCs have become zombies. The “K.O. Mode” also now looks a bit darker, and the NPCs here also have turned into zombies, and behave like the undead. In addition, Boxing Star provides an exclusive Halloween theme background in Super Rich for all players who logged in during the event.
Boxing Star also has two new additions to the game, “Global Achievement” and “Costume Collection System”. Global Achievement is a set of missions for all users, and the first player to accomplish these missions will have their nickname engraved on the achievement and unlocks a reward for everyone else. Costume Collection System encourages users to collect costumes and costume points, to unlock character abilities. The abilities include attack power, attack speed, recovery, and more. Users can get more rewards according to the number of costumes collected.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- Aion Celebrates its 5th Anniversary
- Throughout the celebration, players will experience added buffs, increased item drop rates, interaction with GMs, special armor and plenty of ...
- Escape From Tarkov Reveals Skill System
- Escape from Tarkov has revealed new details about the game’s in-game skill system, skill upgrades and skills’ influence on gameplay.