Board Kartuga’s Servers In Pre-Beta Test
InnoGames just opened the gates to the 3D action game Kartuga. Until the 26th of April, everyone can have a first look on the free online game before its official launch – even without a key! The “Board the Servers Days” are supposed to be a performance test for the game – InnoGames wants to find out how many players are able to play on one world at the same time. Furthermore, all participants have the chance to win a key for the Closed Beta, which would allow them to continue playing after the 26th.
“Kartuga is proceeding very positively, so we are slowly heading up to the Open Beta. Thus, the performance test is a very important chance for us to gather data and prepare the servers as thoroughly as possible for the start. We hope the players will intensively challenge the servers and maybe push them to their maximum capacity. This would give us the most useful data”, Kartuga Product Manager Florian Supa explains. Due to the goal of the test, a decreased performance for the users cannot be excluded; InnoGames apologized for this in advance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2: Ranking Page Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the reveal of the Archlord 2 ranking page for a brutal, blood-spatter...
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Apotheosis City Map
- "You are here." The Ship of Heroes team recently revealed the map for the playable area at launch, Apotheosis City.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class