Blood Lord coming to Vindictus
Vindictus’ next major update will launch January 19th, and feature the terrible Blood Lord.
The Blood Lord is a new raid boss, available in the mission “Shadowed by Darkness.” Players must be at least level 45 to battle him, and winners will be able to craft the Nightmare set of armor. New items will also be launched in the cash shop during the update.
Vindictus is published by Nexon, which also publishes Mabinogi, MapleStory, Combat Arms, and Dungeon Fighter Online.
Vindictus Gameplay Screenshot
Let the blood-letting begin: The Blood Lord invades Vindictus starting January 19
Starting January 19, the Blood Lord rises to wreak terror upon the people of Colhen in Vindictus, Nexon America’s award-winning physics-based action MMORPG. The bravest mercenaries of Vindictus are being charged to band together against the Blood Lord in the mission “Shadowed by Darkness.”
The Blood Lord is the most challenging raid boss to come to Vindictus so far. Up to six mercenaries can join together to face him, but bringing him to submission will require every trick in the book due to his devastating arsenal of attacks.
Known to some as The Nightmare of Ainle, the Blood Lord moves with cunning speed across the map. He’ll periodically rise above the battlefield and rain fire down on players, but don’t stand too close to him for long because he also has devastating melee claw attacks. As if that weren’t enough, the Blood Lord can disappear in a cloud of smoke and move around vampire-like as a host of bats.
Players must be at least level 45 to face the Blood Lord, but those who are victorious against him will be able to craft the coveted Nightmare Armor set.
Also releasing in the January 19 content update are all new hairstyles, face paint and body tattoos in the cash shop.
Vindictus was named IGN’s Best Free-to-Play MMO Game of 2010. To learn more about the latest events in Vindictus visit: www.vindictus.com, and you can also “Like” Vindictus on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vindictus.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avatar and Panda Monk Appear in Dragon’s Call II
- After 1.9 version of Dragon’s Call II was updated, the operation team gets good feedback from its players and now they add Super Golden Pets...
- SMITE God Review: Hera, Goddess of Marriage
- This was originally going to go out around 5.19 when Hera was initially released, but I opted to wait until her 5.20 buffs.
- SMITE: "Serqet" champion details and Ao Kuang hint revealed
- New details for an upcoming god named Serqet has recently been revealed over on the official subreddit page for SMITE. Details include the con...