Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
The beta of Blood Bowl 2, the sequel to the video game adaptation of Games Workshop’s famous board game that combines American football with the fantasy world of Warhammer, has launched! Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam (official release on September 22) may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer, as well as against AI in one-off matches.
Join the many players already playing, and create your teams from the races currently available in this beta: Humans, Orcs, Skaven, and Dwarves. All customised multiplayer leagues as well as teams created during the beta will be preserved… so you may start leveling up your favourite team without any regret! When the game officially launches on September 22, the other races will be made available, including the Bretonnians, who are showing-off their jousting talent in today’s gameplay video!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape & Old School RuneScape Announce New Twitch Prime Partnership
- RuneScape and Old School RuneScape today kicked off four months of exclusive goodies for Twitch Prime Members.
- Black Desert Online's Mysteries of Summer Event Continues
- Black Desert Online's popular "Mysteries of Summer" returned to the game last week, following the success of last year's e...
- Trove Heroes Press Preview
- A lot is going on with Trove right now but we're going to focus on Trove's Superhero update.