Blood Bowl 2: Beta launched
The beta of Blood Bowl 2, the sequel to the video game adaptation of Games Workshop’s famous board game that combines American football with the fantasy world of Warhammer, has launched! Players who have pre-ordered the game on Steam (official release on September 22) may already start playing and test their strategies in multiplayer, as well as against AI in one-off matches.
Join the many players already playing, and create your teams from the races currently available in this beta: Humans, Orcs, Skaven, and Dwarves. All customised multiplayer leagues as well as teams created during the beta will be preserved… so you may start leveling up your favourite team without any regret! When the game officially launches on September 22, the other races will be made available, including the Bretonnians, who are showing-off their jousting talent in today’s gameplay video!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.
- Rise of Incarnates: New Character 'Kali' Now Available
- Rise of Incarnates: New Character 'Kali' Now Available - Sassy new combatant
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!