Block Shooter Adds Boss Blocks in Latest Update
Block Shooter revealed a new update today, that is now available worldwide with quite a few new features. This new update will add Boss Blocks, that players will have to overcome every four stages. There will also be Fruit Items, that fall after destroying each block. Catching these will increase the player’s score. Missiles have also been redesigned, and there are a total of 24 missiles that can now be unlocked. Finally, there is the addition of Instant Jump – by catching the dragon-style figure, a user will be invincible for a few seconds, and it vastly increases their score.
“Nobody thought that Block Shooter would have Bosses in the future, nor that it would conquer Latin America in such a short time. Due to its simplicity and high addition, the
game will bring new updates in the coming weeks.” Inferred Shaun Kim, General Manager of Playwith.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ride into the Sunset in Digimon Masters: Two New Mounts Arrive
- Joymax announces the arrival of two new mounts in Digimon Masters during a special four-week event.
- Observe and Deceive your Enemies - The Spy Feature in Tribal Wars 2
- InnoGames reveals Tribal Wars 2's Spy and Espionage features in a new video.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Wheloon Details
- Turbine has announced today that players who have pre-ordered Dungeons and Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy prior to June 5 will receive ...