Block N Load Enters Closed Beta
Block N Load, the recently announced online multiplayer action game from Jagex has now progressed into its Closed Beta phase. The title, in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has undergone a range of updates and advancements and is now ready for a limited public play test. Keys will be available from a range of media and partner sites as well as from the official website at www.blocknload.com.
- Ever-evolving battlefields in every match, as players shoot and build towards enemy positions, meaning no game is the same
- Diverse heroes offer a strong mix of roles for full combat, defensive and supportive team strategies, meaning there is a role for all types of gamers
- Every game has a blend of intelligent and creative tactics, fused with strategic shooter action where building and blocks are as powerful as bullets and smarts are as important as shooter skills
“We’ve had huge interest in Block N Load since we announced the game just a few weeks ago, so it’s great to be able to confirm that it has now reached the important closed beta milestone,” said David Solari, vice president of Block N Load. “For this we’re going to distribute a substantial number of keys directly and through partners, and are looking forward to receiving player feedback as they get involved with our range of madcap heroes, such as Doctor Eliza, Cogwheel, Sarge, as well as all the other blockheads.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Blackout Introduces Humans vs. Dinosaurs Mode
- International developer Zepetto, today unleashed an all-new video highlighting first-person shooter, Project Blackout’s fierce Escape Mode w...
- Homefront The Revolution: New FPS Sequel Annouced
- Wage guerrilla warfare and reclaim the streets of Philadelphia in Homefront: The Revolution, a captivating new free-roaming FPS to be co-publi...
- Mobile MMORPG MU: Origin Begins Closed Beta
- WEBZEN announced today that the Closed Beta for its mobile MMORPG MU: Origin kicks off on Google Play on the Android mobile platform.