Blizzard Gear Store Re-Opens
Blizzard’s branded products store (Blizzard Gear) has re-opened today with a wide variety of items, including previous BlizzCon Swag and new Diablo III and Hearthstone gear.
The store closed last year, apparently for a “remodel,” but the new interface is sleek and so is the gear! If you’re itching to see what’s for sale, visit gear.blizzard.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...
- Camelot Unchained Helbound Class Concept Reveal Commentary
- Despite their intimidating appearance, the Helbound is hinted in its lore as a healing class focusing on channeling the Greater Power of a dem...
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: China Version Now Hosted by Tencent
- Robot Entertainment today announced a strategic partnership with Tencent Games to bring ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, the upcoming fast-paced o...