Blizzard Gear Store Re-Opens
Blizzard’s branded products store (Blizzard Gear) has re-opened today with a wide variety of items, including previous BlizzCon Swag and new Diablo III and Hearthstone gear.
The store closed last year, apparently for a “remodel,” but the new interface is sleek and so is the gear! If you’re itching to see what’s for sale, visit gear.blizzard.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Details 70v70 PVP - Siege of Castra
- Yesterday we learned about a new PVP mode on the way to Bless Online, the 70v70 Siege of Castra!
- Gunscape to Deliver a Horrifying Shock to Systems
- Gunscape fans will have the opportunity to create, play and share their very own terrifying sci-fi levels with Seismic.
- Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
- Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of ...