Blizzard Gear Store Re-Opens
Blizzard’s branded products store (Blizzard Gear) has re-opened today with a wide variety of items, including previous BlizzCon Swag and new Diablo III and Hearthstone gear.
The store closed last year, apparently for a “remodel,” but the new interface is sleek and so is the gear! If you’re itching to see what’s for sale, visit gear.blizzard.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Channel The Power of Rage in DC Universe Online: War of the Light
- DC Universe Online announces the news of a new DLC pack, War of the Light, introducing a new power set and storyline for players.
- Runes of Magic Celebrates Their 10th Anniversary With a Huge Festival
- Gameforge is proud to announce the 10th anniversary of Runewaker's Free-to-Play MMORPG, Runes of Magic.
- Flower Knight Girl Launches Just Before American Tax Day
- We would like to advise American gamers that even an extremely fun and addictive game like Flower Knight Girl is not worth prison.