Blizzard Gear Store Re-Opens
Blizzard’s branded products store (Blizzard Gear) has re-opened today with a wide variety of items, including previous BlizzCon Swag and new Diablo III and Hearthstone gear.
The store closed last year, apparently for a “remodel,” but the new interface is sleek and so is the gear! If you’re itching to see what’s for sale, visit gear.blizzard.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter Review
- There is still a lot you can do in Dragomon Hunter, for good or ill.
- Vanguard Princess v1.4 Review
- Players become a super-powered female fighter on a mission to destroy an evil villainess planning on exterminating the human race.
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.