Bless Online’s New PVP Mode and Balance Changes Come In This Patch
Patch 1.2.0 of Bless Online comes to Steam servers today, and it focuses on class balance, in particular to buffing Rangers and Berserkers. All classes have given given a slight DPS boost to bring the combat more in line with what they are after and how the players want it. This update also introduces Ceranon Arena, which is a 3v3 PVP mode. It’s a small-scale battle from both factions, as they do battle in a best-of-five match, and players can join through the War UI. If you are at least level 45 you can join in for ten minutes in each round, and a maximum of 50 minutes for an entire match. The victor has winning 3 rounds or if all players from the opposite faction die or exit the battle. The complete patch notes can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakomon Shakes Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces limited time events for Digimon Masters, including
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is Now Live
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion from GameSamba is officially live, after a successful Open Beta weeks before launch.
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...