Bless Online’s New PVP Mode and Balance Changes Come In This Patch
Patch 1.2.0 of Bless Online comes to Steam servers today, and it focuses on class balance, in particular to buffing Rangers and Berserkers. All classes have given given a slight DPS boost to bring the combat more in line with what they are after and how the players want it. This update also introduces Ceranon Arena, which is a 3v3 PVP mode. It’s a small-scale battle from both factions, as they do battle in a best-of-five match, and players can join through the War UI. If you are at least level 45 you can join in for ten minutes in each round, and a maximum of 50 minutes for an entire match. The victor has winning 3 rounds or if all players from the opposite faction die or exit the battle. The complete patch notes can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allstar Heroes: New mobile MOBA game coming soon
- Allstar Games, a newly launched UK focused arm of a successful Asian mobile publisher, is pleased to announce its arrival in the west with All...
- Ship of Heroes Discusses Milestone Schedules
- The Ship of Heroes team has received a lot of questions concerning the pros and cons of showing the milestone schedule that they publish.
- Guild Wars 2: 'Seeds of Truth' Living Story Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Seeds of Truth” for Guild Wars 2’s Living Worl...