Bless Online’s New PVP Mode and Balance Changes Come In This Patch
Patch 1.2.0 of Bless Online comes to Steam servers today, and it focuses on class balance, in particular to buffing Rangers and Berserkers. All classes have given given a slight DPS boost to bring the combat more in line with what they are after and how the players want it. This update also introduces Ceranon Arena, which is a 3v3 PVP mode. It’s a small-scale battle from both factions, as they do battle in a best-of-five match, and players can join through the War UI. If you are at least level 45 you can join in for ten minutes in each round, and a maximum of 50 minutes for an entire match. The victor has winning 3 rounds or if all players from the opposite faction die or exit the battle. The complete patch notes can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Beta Date Announced for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has announced that Arctic Combat will begin open beta on December 6.
- Heroes of the Storm: Alarak & Braxis Holdout Update Review
- The latest patch introduces us to a new Protoss hero, Alarak, and a new battleground set in the Starcraft universe!
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...