Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder’s Pack on Steam’s Early Access, on May 28, two days before the Early Access launch date of May 30.
They have also confirmed that the MMORPG will be buy to play (B2P). Players only ever have to pay for Bless once and will be able to play it as long as they want, and there will be cosmetic in store items and a premium membership.
Sungjin Ko, Executive Producer of Neowiz Bless Studio, said in a press release:
We heard our players, and we’ve made our decision. We chose Buy to Play as our monetization model because we truly believe it’s the best option for our players, while making sure you don’t need to maintain a subscription to keep up with the constant stream of new content we’ll be adding to Bless.
You can find all the details at the website linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...
- Elsword Transformation Evolution Begins with New Class
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, today announced the launch of Infinity Sword, the first new class in its...
- Rise of the Tycoon Now Available
- Alina Digital has just launched open beta test of their new game – Rise of the Tycoon. This is absolute Grand Strategy game with very specia...