Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder’s Pack on Steam’s Early Access, on May 28, two days before the Early Access launch date of May 30.
They have also confirmed that the MMORPG will be buy to play (B2P). Players only ever have to pay for Bless once and will be able to play it as long as they want, and there will be cosmetic in store items and a premium membership.
Sungjin Ko, Executive Producer of Neowiz Bless Studio, said in a press release:
We heard our players, and we’ve made our decision. We chose Buy to Play as our monetization model because we truly believe it’s the best option for our players, while making sure you don’t need to maintain a subscription to keep up with the constant stream of new content we’ll be adding to Bless.
You can find all the details at the website linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Reveals Background Story
- Find out more about the doomsday predictions of Tata Blitz!
- LaTale Season 2 Review
- LaTale is a Korean Action-MMO produced by Actoz Soft and originally published in 2008. In it, you play the role of a character with goofy hair
- Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
- RuneScape introduces new bosses and more to the Old School Wilderness.