Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder’s Pack on Steam’s Early Access, on May 28, two days before the Early Access launch date of May 30.
They have also confirmed that the MMORPG will be buy to play (B2P). Players only ever have to pay for Bless once and will be able to play it as long as they want, and there will be cosmetic in store items and a premium membership.
Sungjin Ko, Executive Producer of Neowiz Bless Studio, said in a press release:
We heard our players, and we’ve made our decision. We chose Buy to Play as our monetization model because we truly believe it’s the best option for our players, while making sure you don’t need to maintain a subscription to keep up with the constant stream of new content we’ll be adding to Bless.
You can find all the details at the website linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate - Shattered Destiny set Released
- Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shar...
- Guild Launch Announces Exclusive Partnership with Artix Entertainment
- Guild Launch, the world's leading guild hosting and community management platform, has become an exclusive partner of Artix Entertainment...
- MU Online Season 11 Part 1 is now Available
- MU Online released the Season 11 Part 1 today, a new content patch inviting players to Ferea.