Bless Online Head Start to Steam Early Access Begins on May 28th
Neowiz announces today that Bless Online will begin its head start program, with the sales of Founder’s Pack on Steam’s Early Access, on May 28, two days before the Early Access launch date of May 30.
They have also confirmed that the MMORPG will be buy to play (B2P). Players only ever have to pay for Bless once and will be able to play it as long as they want, and there will be cosmetic in store items and a premium membership.
Sungjin Ko, Executive Producer of Neowiz Bless Studio, said in a press release:
We heard our players, and we’ve made our decision. We chose Buy to Play as our monetization model because we truly believe it’s the best option for our players, while making sure you don’t need to maintain a subscription to keep up with the constant stream of new content we’ll be adding to Bless.
You can find all the details at the website linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online previews Noire Ferra
- Dungeon Fighter Online is preparing to launch a content update this month, and part of that update will be a new dungeon.
- Block N Load: Launching on April 30th
- Jagex Games Studio is excited to announce that Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter, will launch for PC on Steam on 30th April 2015. T...
- Successful open beta and new server for Silkroad-R
- Joymax has declared that Silkroad-R's open beta has been so successful, they are launching a new server, Gobi, to deal with the player po...