Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Update Launches
NCSoft has launched the Shattered Empire update to Blade & Soul NA and EU, including improvements in localization, previously teased new group content, and floors 9 through 15 of Mushin Tower as the ultimate test for solo PvE players.
For PvP players tired of butting heads in the same old arena, get ready to experience Whirlwind Valley! Gear restrictions are off, and the competition is on, as the best players can now enter 6v6 objective based competition. Show your max speed as you race for objectives, and then stand your ground trying to hold them against fierce competition.
Bug fixes arrive as well including a fix to the dance emote issue, as well as new sliders to reduce monster and background quality for those with lower end PCs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- This Just In: Boss Key Studios Shutting Down
- Back in April 2014, CliffyB (Cliff Bleszinski) started a new company in Raleigh, NC by the name of Boss Key Studios.
- SEVENCORE Reveals Content Update with New Class 'Assassin'
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE unleashed the late...
- iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
- iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight's Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18.