Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Update Launches
NCSoft has launched the Shattered Empire update to Blade & Soul NA and EU, including improvements in localization, previously teased new group content, and floors 9 through 15 of Mushin Tower as the ultimate test for solo PvE players.
For PvP players tired of butting heads in the same old arena, get ready to experience Whirlwind Valley! Gear restrictions are off, and the competition is on, as the best players can now enter 6v6 objective based competition. Show your max speed as you race for objectives, and then stand your ground trying to hold them against fierce competition.
Bug fixes arrive as well including a fix to the dance emote issue, as well as new sliders to reduce monster and background quality for those with lower end PCs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Killing Floor 2 Steam Early Access Date and Pricing Announced
- During Early Access on Steam players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content.
- Single-player options coming to Quantum Rush (?)
- The developer team of online racer Quantum Rush, which is currently in the open beta phase and has fans all across the world, considers a sing...
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.