Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul. Bringing a deadly combination of frost and earth abilities, the Soul Fighter merges the fighting styles of two different classes – the Force Master and Kung Fu Master – allowing for expert avoidance, control of the flow of combat and deadly hand-to-hand combat skills. It’s the only class that has the ability to deal heavy damage up close and from a distance as they are able to change stances to best fit the situations they’re in.
The Soul Fighter is available for the Gon, Jin and Yun races and is the 9th class added to the game. For more details on the Soul Fighter, check out the overview trailer and its patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Wurm Online’ Expands With New Gameplay Mode & New Features
- Independent games developer and publisher Code Club AB is proud to announce a new ‘Challenge’ gameplay mode available today, in addition t...
- Perfect World International Reveals Eclipse Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment, publisher of the growing cross publisher MMORPG store Arc, has revealed details surrounding its next lunar-themed...
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Grixis Pirates Deck
- Welcome to another Topdeck Tutor! With Magic the Gathering: Arena on the horizon, I wanted to suggest another cheap/fun deck.