Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game’s latest content update, will go live August 24.
The update features the Desolate Tomb dungeon, where players will be faced with the invading Talus Army in the Tomb of Exiles. Players can also look forward to PvP improvements that introduce weekly and Season rewards for 3v3 Tag Match and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley, with the latter experience now offering a pre-made party size capped at two players for the optimal match-making experience. And for the numerically oriented, a DPS meter is being put in game.
For more information on all of the features shipping with this update, check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Garage Online - New Car Building Online Game on Kickstarter
- From the makers of Car Simulator 2014 (PlayWay) comes a unique car building game that's now live on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight.
- Silkroad Online Brings Crazy Sales in Part Two of Uncanny Event
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced the second part of its “Uncanny” event for its popular MMORPG, Silkro...
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.