Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game’s latest content update, will go live August 24.
The update features the Desolate Tomb dungeon, where players will be faced with the invading Talus Army in the Tomb of Exiles. Players can also look forward to PvP improvements that introduce weekly and Season rewards for 3v3 Tag Match and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley, with the latter experience now offering a pre-made party size capped at two players for the optimal match-making experience. And for the numerically oriented, a DPS meter is being put in game.
For more information on all of the features shipping with this update, check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beyond the Void Early Access Preview
- Aiming for a one of a kind experience, B2Expand mashes together the most iconic elements of DoTA and Starcraft in ways like never seen before.
- Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Available Now
- Good news, Villagers and Heroes fans! Starfall, the expansion to the title is now live on PC and Android!
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.