Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game’s latest content update, will go live August 24.
The update features the Desolate Tomb dungeon, where players will be faced with the invading Talus Army in the Tomb of Exiles. Players can also look forward to PvP improvements that introduce weekly and Season rewards for 3v3 Tag Match and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley, with the latter experience now offering a pre-made party size capped at two players for the optimal match-making experience. And for the numerically oriented, a DPS meter is being put in game.
For more information on all of the features shipping with this update, check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
- ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April.
- Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
- The team-based side-scroller "Hunters League" officially launches today! It's available on Android, iOS and PC and features cro...
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.