Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game’s latest content update, will go live August 24.
The update features the Desolate Tomb dungeon, where players will be faced with the invading Talus Army in the Tomb of Exiles. Players can also look forward to PvP improvements that introduce weekly and Season rewards for 3v3 Tag Match and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley, with the latter experience now offering a pre-made party size capped at two players for the optimal match-making experience. And for the numerically oriented, a DPS meter is being put in game.
For more information on all of the features shipping with this update, check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.
- R2Games Announces Open Beta Test for Nova Genesis
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its free-to-play browser game Nova Genesis into Open Beta Phase.
- Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder - Sea of Moving Ice Update Now on PC
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have launched the Storm King's Thunder - Sea of Moving Ice update for Neverwinter on PC.