Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game’s latest content update, will go live August 24.
The update features the Desolate Tomb dungeon, where players will be faced with the invading Talus Army in the Tomb of Exiles. Players can also look forward to PvP improvements that introduce weekly and Season rewards for 3v3 Tag Match and 6v6 Whirlwind Valley, with the latter experience now offering a pre-made party size capped at two players for the optimal match-making experience. And for the numerically oriented, a DPS meter is being put in game.
For more information on all of the features shipping with this update, check out the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.
- Acclaim Shuts Down
- The free to play MMO and MMORPG publisher Acclaim has shut down as of August 26, 2010. They were purchased by Playdom, but failed to meet expe...
- Cross Fire introduces new guns and maps
- Cross Fire has introduced two new maps and several new guns with its update today.