Black Prophecy Closed Beta Announced
Black Prophecy is finally ready for its first round of closed beta testing! The free to play sci-fi MMORPG has great visuals and promises exciting combat. Science fiction MMORPGs are a rare breed, especially in the free to play arena so its great to see one that provides an alternative to pay-to-play games like Eve Online and Star Trek Online.
There’s no date announced yet, but players shouldn’t get too excited just yet. The initial closed beta will only include about 100 users and concentrate on server stability issues. Once the technical issues are ironed out, expect a broader testing. We look forward to playing Black Prophecy and bringing you more information on it.
Black Prophecy is developed by Reakktor Media and will be published globally by the popular German based free-to-play portal Gamigo. Their other titles include the European versions of Fiesta Online, Project Torque, Neo Steam, and Project Powder, and several other free to play MMOs & MMORPGs.
Check out videos, screenshots and read more about Black Prophecy on the official Black Prophecy MMOHuts preview page.
Hamburg (April 30, 2010) – It’s the moment players have all been waiting for. gamigo and Reakktor Media have given the green light for closed beta testing of the space action MMOG “Black Prophecy”. The virtual universe is now open to a select crew of daring pilots looking to join the Genide or Tyi factions.
In the past few weeks, the Reakktor team has been working very hard to get “Black Prophecy” ready go to into beta testing. The focus during the first phase of testing will be on server and program stability. For that reason, only a small group of about 100 players will have access to the game server. More fighter pilots will be recruited in time.
Registration for beta testing remains open at
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Madness Online Opens Up Third Public Play Session
- Nom Nom Games announces the third public alpha play session for Monster Madness Online.
- Cliffhanger's Summer Tactics Tour annouced at Gamescom
- This summer, go hands-on with the games of Cliffhanger Productions, including new content for Shadowrun Online, and ÆRENA: Clash of Champions...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Open Beta Now Live
- GameSamba today announced the beginning of open beta service for the free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain™.