Black Desert Online Steam Lunar Sales and PVP Server Available
The Steam Lunar Sale kicks off today, and Black Desert Online is featuring a 50% off discount on the main game as well as premium DLC Packages. This promotion will be available on both Steam and the Black Desert website. This sale lasts until February 19th, at 18:00 UTC. To celebrate this, on February 21st, a new PVP server will be added to the game, named “Arsha” to specifically cater to competitive players. This server will be adjusted to incentivize players who engage each other in combat and should provide more spectacular clashes. All characters will have stronger PvP defense ability and will be immune to Crowd Control skills for a certain amount of time if they have been hit by CC attacks three times (such as Knockdown, Bound, Floating, Stun, Grapple) allowing for dynamic counter-attacks. And the best part, players do not have to worry about karma loss on this server, but if their character has built-up negative karma from other servers, this will carry over. All PVE monsters (with the exception of Field/World bosses) will be present and can be slain to regain karma.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Teams Up With Coca Cola for Vainglory Worlds Viewing Party
- Fans of the biggest mobile esport, Vainglory, will be able to watch the World Championships, taking place in Singapore.
- Dauntless' Dark Harvest Event Is Now Live And Riftstalker Behemoth Revealed
- The Dark Harvest has begun in Ramsgate, and the city has been shrouded in an unrelenting night. With it comes the mysterious cult, The Unseen.
- World of Warships Unveils Halloween Event
- It's time to save Transylvania and dispel the darkness within this Halloween in World of Warships!