Black Desert Online Steam Lunar Sales and PVP Server Available
The Steam Lunar Sale kicks off today, and Black Desert Online is featuring a 50% off discount on the main game as well as premium DLC Packages. This promotion will be available on both Steam and the Black Desert website. This sale lasts until February 19th, at 18:00 UTC. To celebrate this, on February 21st, a new PVP server will be added to the game, named “Arsha” to specifically cater to competitive players. This server will be adjusted to incentivize players who engage each other in combat and should provide more spectacular clashes. All characters will have stronger PvP defense ability and will be immune to Crowd Control skills for a certain amount of time if they have been hit by CC attacks three times (such as Knockdown, Bound, Floating, Stun, Grapple) allowing for dynamic counter-attacks. And the best part, players do not have to worry about karma loss on this server, but if their character has built-up negative karma from other servers, this will carry over. All PVE monsters (with the exception of Field/World bosses) will be present and can be slain to regain karma.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.
- Hi-Rez Studios unleashes Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new update for SMITE that includes their latest god Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
- Blizzard Announces News Across Their Franchises at Blizzcon 2018
- During the course of events at Blizzcon 2018, Blizzard announced several huge upcoming updates and titles across their various IPs.