Black Desert Online – Changes to NA/EU Build Based on User Feedback Revealed
Recently, the English team from Peal Abyss has announced on their official forums for Black Desert Online, that their game would be receiving several changes to core features and gameplay elements in order to better suit the NA/EU playerbase. While all of the the changes have not been mentions, the major changes that have been highlighted in the forum post include:
Party System Revamp:
Changes to how EXP gain works in group play will be increased up to %120-250 in order to encourage partying with others more often.
Field Boss Drops:
Various field boss monsters will have their drop rates increased.
Energy Potions that were previously sold in the KR version will NOT be sold in the NA/EU version. Other methods of obtaining energry will include storing unused energy during play sessions and then selling them to other players on the auction house.
More details on these changes can be found here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/7363-pm-diary-21-party-system-and-energy-changes/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
- Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics.
- BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
- Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co...
- Forsaken World: Freedom Falls Launches Feb. 4
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the latest expansion for Forsaken World: Freedom Fall...