Big Bang explodes into MapleStory on December 7th
Big Bang, the next update for MapleStory, is coming December 7th to all servers.
The “biggest update” yet for MapleStory, Big Bang introduces a complete UI redesign, improved graphical resolutions, and a rebalancing of skills and monsters alike. Experience levels have also been adjusted to make it easier for players to level. The update also comes with new content, including a new epic storyline.
MapleStory is published by Nexon America, which also publishes Mabinogi, Vindictus, Combat Arms, and Dungeon Fighter Online.
Maple Story Big Bang Update Screenshots:
no images were found
MapleStory’s Big Bang Update on Dec. 7
Nexon America to launch a complete overhaul of MapleStory in upcoming update
Nexon America has announced that the biggest update in the history of MapleStory will take place on Dec. 7, allowing all North American players to experience a completely remastered adventure. Unlike any other update before, everything in the game has changed.
With this update, players will be able to step out into the Maple World as heroes that can level up much faster than ever before. Skills and monsters have also been rebalanced accordingly, allowing players to rediscover the game with focused skills and familiar monsters.
In addition, players will enjoy a higher graphical resolution, allowing them to experience a visually richer Maple World. Other changes include a complete user interface revamp, making Maple World simpler, neater and easier to navigate.
To find out more about MapleStory’s epic update, visit: http://maplestory.nexon.net and http://maplestory.nexon.net/bigbang. “Like” the game at www.facebook.com/maplestory and follow it on www.twitter.com/maplestory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria Launches First Spring Update
- Joycity announced the first Spring Update for The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria today, with some great features.
- Gamigo Announces New MMORPG - Loong: The Power of the Dragon
- Gamigo Announces Brand New MMORPG - Loong: The Power of the Dragon. It's a 3D Fantasy MMORPG that cost $10 million to develop. It begins ...
- Aion: Ascension launches
- Aion: Ascension, the free-to-play model of Aion, has officially launched today.