BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co-op title, FORCED, which launched last year on Steam. Featuring randomly generated, and ever-changing death courses, FORCED 2: The Rush is a Rogue-like game that pits a group of gladiators against deadly traps and violent creatures until only half of them are left and can be claimed survivors! FORCED 2, The Rush will be shown to the public for the first time at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany in August.
“From our meager beginnings as a passionate development studio with the drive to survive, we are excited to now announce that we are working on the next iteration of our flagship title, FORCED”, said Steffen Kabbelgaard, CEO of BetaDwarf. “FORCED 2: The Rush is an innovative sequel that offers Rogue-like competitions, deck building, and tight action controls!
We are looking forward to unveiling it for the first time at Gamescom and invite players to stop by the our booth to say hello and tell us what they think of the game”!
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265000
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 5.1 Update Brings New Features for Pirates and Heroes Alike
- ArcheAge's 5.1 Update, Relics of Hiram is live today and brings a wealth of new content to the game, such as for the Pirate faction.
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- Lineage 2: Revolution First Impressions
- This is my first foray into the Lineage series of games, but not my first mobile MMO. But what is the appeal?