BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co-op title, FORCED, which launched last year on Steam. Featuring randomly generated, and ever-changing death courses, FORCED 2: The Rush is a Rogue-like game that pits a group of gladiators against deadly traps and violent creatures until only half of them are left and can be claimed survivors! FORCED 2, The Rush will be shown to the public for the first time at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany in August.
“From our meager beginnings as a passionate development studio with the drive to survive, we are excited to now announce that we are working on the next iteration of our flagship title, FORCED”, said Steffen Kabbelgaard, CEO of BetaDwarf. “FORCED 2: The Rush is an innovative sequel that offers Rogue-like competitions, deck building, and tight action controls!
We are looking forward to unveiling it for the first time at Gamescom and invite players to stop by the our booth to say hello and tell us what they think of the game”!
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265000
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Divine Observatory revealed
- The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, reveals the Divine Observatory in Skyforge, the upcoming MMORPG in which players take on the roles...
- Crytek: Coming to Gamescom 2014
- Crytek today announced that they will be among the attendees at Gamescom 2014, where they will invite players to battle it out in Arena of Fat...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Shadow of Revan Preview
- KOTOR, for those who don't know, is one of BioWare's older RPGs, Knights of the Old Republic. It's their homegrown installment ...