BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co-op title, FORCED, which launched last year on Steam. Featuring randomly generated, and ever-changing death courses, FORCED 2: The Rush is a Rogue-like game that pits a group of gladiators against deadly traps and violent creatures until only half of them are left and can be claimed survivors! FORCED 2, The Rush will be shown to the public for the first time at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany in August.
“From our meager beginnings as a passionate development studio with the drive to survive, we are excited to now announce that we are working on the next iteration of our flagship title, FORCED”, said Steffen Kabbelgaard, CEO of BetaDwarf. “FORCED 2: The Rush is an innovative sequel that offers Rogue-like competitions, deck building, and tight action controls!
We are looking forward to unveiling it for the first time at Gamescom and invite players to stop by the our booth to say hello and tell us what they think of the game”!
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265000
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ: Broken Silence Expansion is Now Live
- Several new systems and high level content has been introduced for RaiderZ players.
- MU Ignition Launches Their Second Content Update
- The second content update is here for Webzen's Browser-Based MMO, MU Ignition. New features include the imprint system and much more!
- GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
- The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.