Beer, Beaches, and Bikinis in New Alfheim Tales Update
Ray Media has announced its latest update for Alfheim Tales Online.
In addition to a raised level cap of 75, two new events are added to the game to help celebrate the summer. Every day for the next ten days, players who log in can get free beer and summer carnival chests.
Each glass of beer grants a special 30 minute buff, including 10% attack, 30% experience, and more. Carnival Chests can include a variety of useful items, including a special Swimming Garment costume.
For more information, please visit this news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- Cronous: New server opens on Thursday, November 13th
- JC Planet has announced that “Cronous” will open a new server named “Cronous - the classic MMORPG” on Thursday, November 13th. From th...
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...