Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
Omniverse Games recently announced that they would be bringing two free to play MMOs, Veach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online, developed by Radiance Digital Entertainment to North America in the coming months. Excalibur Online is a browser based strategy game that’s set in a fantasy environment. The game looks a lot like War of Legends and Empire Craft. Excalibur Online is set to begin its closed beta phase sometime in March while Beach Volleyball Online is scheduled to begin closed beta the following month.
Beach Volleyball Online, BVO for short, is a client based 3D beach volleyball themed MMO with top notch graphics set in a lush beach-side environment. The game aims to have both ‘virtual world’ style social elements as well as solid gameplay mechanics. It’s basically trying to be a social game with competitive gameplay elements, sort of like 5Street.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 Flashpoint Now Live
- The prelude to the season finale of Living World Season 3 in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Susan Storm, the Invisible Woman
- The Fantastic Chronicles continue in Contest of Champions, with one of the founding members of the Fantastic Four - Susan Storm!
- Heroes of Might and Magic Online Review
- The game may look simple, but the turn-based battles, pvp system, and city management aspects help it stand out as a truly unique game.