Battlerite Royale Reveals their Island Map
Battlerite Royale is coming to Steam in July 2018 from Stunlock Studios, and Talon Island is 30 times larger than a standard arena map. It’s divided into several areas, such as the town of Anvifall, the Glimmering Woods, the Starlight Oasis, and the Ancient Tomb. It’s tied neatly to the lore of Battlerite, as Talon Island is located in the Great River Valley of Daharin, the home of Ulric “The Unwavering Light”. Christopher Harrow is helping flesh out the game universe and they plan to reveal more details in the near future. There will be varied areas to explore and should create fun, tactical moments, in abandoned castles, wastelands and much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.
- Celebrate 19 Years of EverQuest with a New Progression Server
- Tomorrow, Daybreak Games will be releasing the Coirnav Progression Server to celebrate Everquest's 19th Anniversary.