Battlerite Royale Reveals their Island Map
Battlerite Royale is coming to Steam in July 2018 from Stunlock Studios, and Talon Island is 30 times larger than a standard arena map. It’s divided into several areas, such as the town of Anvifall, the Glimmering Woods, the Starlight Oasis, and the Ancient Tomb. It’s tied neatly to the lore of Battlerite, as Talon Island is located in the Great River Valley of Daharin, the home of Ulric “The Unwavering Light”. Christopher Harrow is helping flesh out the game universe and they plan to reveal more details in the near future. There will be varied areas to explore and should create fun, tactical moments, in abandoned castles, wastelands and much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth Pays Homage to 8-Bit Gaming Era with Interactive Map
- Today, Heroes of Newerth unveiled its 8-Bit Collection, a set of in-game hero avatars and content inspired by some of gaming’s biggest icon...
- Darkeden Origin Global Launch Date
- Based on the original "Darkeden" and set 200 years before the original, the Adult Horror game Darkeden Origin will be live across th...
- Echo of Soul Announces Summer Event is Back
- Echo of Soul is bringing summer back, with the return of their limited-time Summer Event.