Battlerite Royale Reveals their Island Map
Battlerite Royale is coming to Steam in July 2018 from Stunlock Studios, and Talon Island is 30 times larger than a standard arena map. It’s divided into several areas, such as the town of Anvifall, the Glimmering Woods, the Starlight Oasis, and the Ancient Tomb. It’s tied neatly to the lore of Battlerite, as Talon Island is located in the Great River Valley of Daharin, the home of Ulric “The Unwavering Light”. Christopher Harrow is helping flesh out the game universe and they plan to reveal more details in the near future. There will be varied areas to explore and should create fun, tactical moments, in abandoned castles, wastelands and much more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
- Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December.
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- Swordsman Lone Wanderer Expansion Announced
- Lone Wanderer, the newest expansion for the martial arts adventure Swordsman, includes a powerful new Falconer class and more.