Battlerite Adds New ‘Battlegrounds’ Game Mode Today
Swedish developer, Stunlock Studios, announced today that a new game mode, ‘Battlegrounds’, is now available in Battlerite. Battlegrounds is an objective-based 3v3 mode where players can easily jump in for quick bursts of fun. The matches are split into two parts: starting with the event phase where players fight to secure or complete objectives, and then leading to an ‘assault/defend’ phase where one team attacks and the other team defends. Victory is won by destroying the enemy’s Guardian. A variety of new mechanics join the game as well as some older mechanics being refined. Respawn, Capture Points, NPCs and Balloons, Power Shards, A Minimap and an in-game level system just to name a few. A new “Battlerites” system lets players customize and choose their Battleites before a match and enter the fray with all Battlerites active straight away.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Calypso: Eomon migration period is here
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...
- Call of Duty: Heroes Review
- It’s no surprise that Activision would jump into the mobile strategy hype train with Call of Duties: Heroes.
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Update 1.63 Released
- Bohemia Interactive is pleased to announce the release of update 1.63 for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.