Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today announced that their successful mobile real-time strategy (RTS) game Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016, packed with new upgrades and new content, including a brand new hero character.
Originally released for iPhone and iPad on May 26th to wide-spread user acclaim, Battleplans is a refreshing take on RTS gameplay that employs the unique capabilities of the touch screen gameplay native to mobile devices, and has to date been downloaded over 500,000 times from the iOS App Store.
The Android release of Battleplans will see some major upgrades to the game’s balancing and gameplay, including the addition of an all new Hero character; Taigar the Huntress. In addition to the new content, Battleplans will also be getting a number of bug fixes and game enhancements as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Final Closed Beta Weekend Begins
- The final closed beta for the RTS-MOBA hybrid Supernova begins today.
- Rise of Incarnates Now Available on Steam Early Access
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America’s free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates is now available on Steam Early Access. Packed with a diverse libr...
- M.E.R.C. Early Access Impressions
- Once you get into M.E.R.C. you'll find yourself faced with a game that has much of the polish one might find in a AAA title such as Xcom.