Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today announced that their successful mobile real-time strategy (RTS) game Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016, packed with new upgrades and new content, including a brand new hero character.
Originally released for iPhone and iPad on May 26th to wide-spread user acclaim, Battleplans is a refreshing take on RTS gameplay that employs the unique capabilities of the touch screen gameplay native to mobile devices, and has to date been downloaded over 500,000 times from the iOS App Store.
The Android release of Battleplans will see some major upgrades to the game’s balancing and gameplay, including the addition of an all new Hero character; Taigar the Huntress. In addition to the new content, Battleplans will also be getting a number of bug fixes and game enhancements as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Unveils Survival Arena
- Five minutes to win it - will you survive Silkroad Online's newest PvP mode?
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...
- Star Trek Online Season 13.5 Launches July 18 (PC)
- Tensions will rise in Star Trek® Online, as captains will soon have access to a new update to Season 13 – Escalation.