Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and great service, today announced that their successful mobile real-time strategy (RTS) game Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016, packed with new upgrades and new content, including a brand new hero character.
Originally released for iPhone and iPad on May 26th to wide-spread user acclaim, Battleplans is a refreshing take on RTS gameplay that employs the unique capabilities of the touch screen gameplay native to mobile devices, and has to date been downloaded over 500,000 times from the iOS App Store.
The Android release of Battleplans will see some major upgrades to the game’s balancing and gameplay, including the addition of an all new Hero character; Taigar the Huntress. In addition to the new content, Battleplans will also be getting a number of bug fixes and game enhancements as well.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Mechanics of Stats and Ablities Explained
- Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have revealed an article on the Skyforge stats system, which sheds light on how players can pick the be...
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- 3on3 FreeStyle Receives Ranked Mode on PS4
- Joycity released a new mode on 3on3 FreeStyle for the PS4 edition of the online basketball title.