Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, is now open. Second beta brings new tanks and rewards to players joining the beta!
Commanders returning to BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE have been gifted with a reward of 500 thousand gold coins and a special tank only available to beta participants: an exclusive skinned M4 Sherman tank! New players will regularly see new tanks being released over the course of beta.
Bringing a fresh twist to tank strategy gaming, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE combines a wide arrangement of tanks from every era with adrenaline-fueled action to deliver the ultimate strategic gameplay experience. Players have the ability to command multiple tanks and build guild alliances, using the strength of their own tanks as well as those of their allies to maneuver throughout the battlefield and command the battleline.
For more information on BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, and to sign up for access to the second beta, please visit: http://www.battlelinegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...
- Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available ...
- Brave Tribe (iOS) Became Tens Times More Fun With New Update
- G5 and Taploft introduce a major new content update to Brave Tribe, adding over 70 quests plus new crafting recipes and more.