Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android. Battlejack is an innovative twist on the traditional card game, Blackjack, adding lots of traditional CCG/Online Card game features. Players will collect, fuse and evolve mighty heroes over the course of more than 100 story-driven levels where they’ll fight and vanquish powerful enemies.
“Whether you’re an avid mobile gamer, RPG fan or prefer a deck of playing cards, Battlejack offers something familiar to everyone through its thoughtful and strategic gameplay,” said Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru. “In addition to Battlejack’s fun and fast-paced battles, the fantasy world we’ve created provides an endless amount of entertainment and possibilities as we plan to continue to add new heroes, enemies and Titan battles on a regular basis.”
Whether you want to PVP, or join a guild to tackle huge Titans in PVE encounters, there’s something for you in Battlejack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu: Available on Steam September 18th
- ANKAMA today announced that the tactical MMORPG WAKFU is coming to Steam on Sept. 18 in select countries*, including the U.S. The current clos...
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.
- Fishing Hero Open Beta Testing Begins July 11
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today an Open Beta Test of its MMO online fishing title, “Fishing Her...