Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android. Battlejack is an innovative twist on the traditional card game, Blackjack, adding lots of traditional CCG/Online Card game features. Players will collect, fuse and evolve mighty heroes over the course of more than 100 story-driven levels where they’ll fight and vanquish powerful enemies.
“Whether you’re an avid mobile gamer, RPG fan or prefer a deck of playing cards, Battlejack offers something familiar to everyone through its thoughtful and strategic gameplay,” said Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru. “In addition to Battlejack’s fun and fast-paced battles, the fantasy world we’ve created provides an endless amount of entertainment and possibilities as we plan to continue to add new heroes, enemies and Titan battles on a regular basis.”
Whether you want to PVP, or join a guild to tackle huge Titans in PVE encounters, there’s something for you in Battlejack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Released on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer Keen Software House today announced the release of Medieval Engineers on Steam Early Access.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Launches Today
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced that the Closed Beta begins today in the United States for PlanetSide®2.
- Supreme League of Patriots: Now Available
- Evil-doers beware, Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions today announced the release of Supreme League of Patriots for PC, Mac and ...