Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android. Battlejack is an innovative twist on the traditional card game, Blackjack, adding lots of traditional CCG/Online Card game features. Players will collect, fuse and evolve mighty heroes over the course of more than 100 story-driven levels where they’ll fight and vanquish powerful enemies.
“Whether you’re an avid mobile gamer, RPG fan or prefer a deck of playing cards, Battlejack offers something familiar to everyone through its thoughtful and strategic gameplay,” said Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru. “In addition to Battlejack’s fun and fast-paced battles, the fantasy world we’ve created provides an endless amount of entertainment and possibilities as we plan to continue to add new heroes, enemies and Titan battles on a regular basis.”
Whether you want to PVP, or join a guild to tackle huge Titans in PVE encounters, there’s something for you in Battlejack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, Arrives Today
- Today marks the release of Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, titled "Soul Surrender."
- PWI: War Front Coming November 11
- Perfect World International announces War Front, its 11th expansion.
- HEX: Shards of Fate tournament announced
- During the IEM Katowice (Intel Extreme Masters) in Poland at the end of last week, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment announced the first worldwi...