Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android. Battlejack is an innovative twist on the traditional card game, Blackjack, adding lots of traditional CCG/Online Card game features. Players will collect, fuse and evolve mighty heroes over the course of more than 100 story-driven levels where they’ll fight and vanquish powerful enemies.
“Whether you’re an avid mobile gamer, RPG fan or prefer a deck of playing cards, Battlejack offers something familiar to everyone through its thoughtful and strategic gameplay,” said Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru. “In addition to Battlejack’s fun and fast-paced battles, the fantasy world we’ve created provides an endless amount of entertainment and possibilities as we plan to continue to add new heroes, enemies and Titan battles on a regular basis.”
Whether you want to PVP, or join a guild to tackle huge Titans in PVE encounters, there’s something for you in Battlejack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World: New Investigation Missions Available
- Funcom is excited to release a pack of brand new Investigation Missions for The Secret World, called Side-stories: Further Analysis.
- Blacklight: Retribution - Available for PS4 on 6/24
- Seattle developer Zombie Studios is thrilled to announce the full release of their free-to-play, first-person shooter Blacklight: Retribution ...
- Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages Review
- “Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages” is a throwback to earlier days, as well as a unique game in its own right. This is Triple-B-Studios’ ...