Battle of Toys: Now on Android
TinyBytes Games, an indie studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced today that its action brawler game, BATTLE OF TOYS, is now available to download on the Google Play Store for Android devices. Following a successful launch on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices, TinyBytes Games is excited to introduce BATTLE OF TOYS’ bot-battle mayhem with Android users for the very first time.
In BATTLE OF TOYS, the bedroom becomes the battleground as players find themselves in the midst of dynamic fights with their favorite collectable toy figurines. With its intuitive tap and slash control system, endless customizable toy figurines to choose from and vast social integration, players must fight to the top in order to become the champion in BATTLE OF TOYS.
In addition, BATTLE OF TOYS for iOS has also received an update with even bigger destructive toys to add to the collection, brand new moves and power-ups to outplay enemy foes and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Offers Public Pre-Alpha Preview Weekend
- Citadel Studios offers a limited public preview of Shards Online's alpha.
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...