Battle of the Immortals dates Titan update
Battle of the Immortals has placed a release date on its upcoming Titan update: July 13, this Wednesday.
The Titan update will feature a new instance (Titans’ Throne) that can be completed once per day with at least 3 level 115 players, and will reward a new set of Soul Gear plus the artifact Thunder. Two new maps, Black Dragon Lair and Giants Kingdom, will also reward Soul Gear.
Battle of the Immortals is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty, and Perfect World Online.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
Perfect World Entertainment is pleased to announce that Battle of the Immortals players need to wait no more as the Titan Content update will be launching this Wednesday, July 13!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Security Feature Introduced For RuneScape
- Jagex revealed the Jagex Account Guardian (J.A.G.) today, a new security feature for players of RuneScape.
- Divinity: Original Sin Enters Beta
- Larian Studios has unleashed a massive update for Divinity: Original Sin on Steam Early Access, taking the game into beta while adding loads o...
- Webzen's Halloween 2018 Event Is Now Live
- Webzen has announced that from today (October 30th) until November 13th, they have multiple Halloween-themed events for their playerbase.