Battle of the Immortals dates Titan update
Battle of the Immortals has placed a release date on its upcoming Titan update: July 13, this Wednesday.
The Titan update will feature a new instance (Titans’ Throne) that can be completed once per day with at least 3 level 115 players, and will reward a new set of Soul Gear plus the artifact Thunder. Two new maps, Black Dragon Lair and Giants Kingdom, will also reward Soul Gear.
Battle of the Immortals is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty, and Perfect World Online.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
Perfect World Entertainment is pleased to announce that Battle of the Immortals players need to wait no more as the Titan Content update will be launching this Wednesday, July 13!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Officia...
- Knight's Fable: Alliance War Now Available
- Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will al...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...