Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Starts April 13
Well the long wait is almost over. Battle of the Immortals will begin closed beta testing on April 13, 2010. The game was developed by Perfect World Entertainment’s new Shanghai studio and was delayed so that it could be better tailed for Western gamers.
This latest release by PWE highlights some of the upcoming free to play MMORPG’s features. From the screenshots and videos released thus far, BoI looks like it’ll be a fun, fast paced game with action-RPG style combat. Players interested in learning more can read the full release below or check out our preview page.
Perfect World Entertainment develops and publishes several other free to play titles including Ether Saga Online, and Jade Dynasty. They also have several other projects in development including Kung Foo!, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Forsaken World.
April 5, 2010 – Redwood City, Calif. – Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today announced that players can look forward to joining the closed beta for Battle of the Immortals next Tuesday, April 13. As a 2.5D multiplayer game that combines eastern and western cultures ranging from Norse Mythology to the Qin Dynasty, players can expect intense PvP action, hardcore dungeons and highly-articulated equipment with the Soul Gear system.
“Battle of the Immortals is offering unique hardcore PvP and PvE,” said Jonathan Belliss, Product Manager for Battle of the Immortals. “Not only will players challenge elite monsters to obtain highly coveted Soul Gear, but they will also have to compete against other players for the right to slay epic bosses.”
Battle of the Immortals Key Features
· 5 Unique Classes – Each with their own distinct skill set and equipment
· Zodiac System – Empower your character according to their Zodiac symbol
· Auto-Navigation Quest System – Progress through quests easily with auto-navigation
· Soul Gear System – Unique sets of armor and gear specifically tailored toward each class that grows and changes as players use them
· Hardcore PvP – Battle other players to be the best within an in-depth ranking system
· Hardcore PvE – Compete against other players for the right to take down epic bosses
· PvE Time Trials – Race against other players to gain access to even greater challenges
· Pet System – Collect a wide variety of pets ranging from cute to devastating monsters
· Mount System – Ride upon giant beasts to shorten your travels and engage in combat
· Territory War System – Battle other guilds for rare relics, resources and other treasures
For more information on Battle of the Immortals as well on how to obtain a closed beta invite, please visit the official website at http://BOI.PerfectWorld.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
- Bringing the Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and
- League of Angels and Legacy of Discord Begin Christmas Events
- Yoozoo Games are beginning Christmas events for two of their titles, Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings, and League of Angels - Paradise Land.
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...