Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia. Already in open beta, it features fast-paced turn-based mayhem in a game that plays by its own rules for an exciting multiplayer experience. In this, two players simultaneously command a band of four powerful champions and battle it out. Fun to play and to watch, it is the first indie game of its kind to be supported by the FACEIT esports community. It’s free to try and Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
- Get a close up look at flying in Age of Wushu.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Takes Steam by Storm
- This week SKARA, The Blade Remains joined the list of games available via Steam Greenlight, the worldwide distributor of videogames online.
- Flyff Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Skip Level Event
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary, the Flyff team has launched a skip level event that allows players to receive a free level boost.