Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia. Already in open beta, it features fast-paced turn-based mayhem in a game that plays by its own rules for an exciting multiplayer experience. In this, two players simultaneously command a band of four powerful champions and battle it out. Fun to play and to watch, it is the first indie game of its kind to be supported by the FACEIT esports community. It’s free to try and Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War: Sky Arena Mobile Review
- Well, every now and then, you chance upon a game that’s actually really crazy good (at least compared to everything else in its field).
- Flyff: Fly For Fun Review
- Even after several years, Flyff still stands out as both an easily accessible and enjoyable MMORPG experience.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.