Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia. Already in open beta, it features fast-paced turn-based mayhem in a game that plays by its own rules for an exciting multiplayer experience. In this, two players simultaneously command a band of four powerful champions and battle it out. Fun to play and to watch, it is the first indie game of its kind to be supported by the FACEIT esports community. It’s free to try and Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Prepares for Massive Eve Online Overhaul
- Tomorrow marks the launch of CCP's latest update to Eve Online, featuring new ships, new UI adjustments, more fleshed out information men...
- Drift City opens the roads to Neo City
- GamesCampus has introduced a new zone and special events for players of Drift City.
- Marvel Battle Lines Reveals Avengers: Endgame Content
- Marvel Battle Lines, the strategy card game from Nexon and Marvel is officially preparing for Marvel's Avengers: Endgame.