Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia. Already in open beta, it features fast-paced turn-based mayhem in a game that plays by its own rules for an exciting multiplayer experience. In this, two players simultaneously command a band of four powerful champions and battle it out. Fun to play and to watch, it is the first indie game of its kind to be supported by the FACEIT esports community. It’s free to try and Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Hosting Stress Test on June 25
- Trove is preparing for its launch next week with a stress test tomorrow, June 25.
- New "Tales Beyond the Fringe" comic for Wildstar
- Carbine Studios has revealed a new chapter in their ongoing "Tales Beyond the Fringe" web-comic series for Wildstar on December 11th...
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...