Bad Seed Unleashes Turn-Based Mayhem Onto Steam with INSIDIA
Italian Developer Bad Seed is proud to launch a new turn-based strategy game later this month, Insidia. Already in open beta, it features fast-paced turn-based mayhem in a game that plays by its own rules for an exciting multiplayer experience. In this, two players simultaneously command a band of four powerful champions and battle it out. Fun to play and to watch, it is the first indie game of its kind to be supported by the FACEIT esports community. It’s free to try and Steam right now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: "Serqet" champion details and Ao Kuang hint revealed
- New details for an upcoming god named Serqet has recently been revealed over on the official subreddit page for SMITE. Details include the con...
- WWE Supercard Mobile Review
- I grew up loving the WWE franchise. I was already a fan of the then still young Undertaker when he was rising up the WWE (then known as WWF) l...
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...