Azur Lane’s Pre-Registration Officially Opens
YOSTAR has scheduled their naval battler for mobile, Azur Lane for both iOS and Android later this year. Interested players can pre-register now though at the link below to get ready for the mobile game previously only available in Japanese, Korean and Chinese markets. Those who do will receive an exclusive character, USS Yorktown. Azur Lane is a side-scrolling shoot ’em up that follows the naval battles of WWII with anthropomorphized versions of real warships that take part in epic showdowns. Collecting ships to form battalions and fight a dark, mysterious enemy will be key to the gameplay. It’s up to the international military alliance “Azur Lane” to stop the mysterious “Sirens” and regain control of the sea.
- A wide variety of period-accurate ship types, including Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship, Carrier, and more, all represented in gorgeous anthropomorphized style.
- A highly customizable team, which players can personalize based on ship type, ship rarity, weaponry, etc., depending on their specific strategies.
- An interactive, involved combat system, combining the best of strategy and 2D shooter games to always keep players on their toes.
- The game also features original Japanese voice-overs: A-class voice actress Rie Kugimia (the voice of Destroyer Vampire), world-famous voice actress Sumire Uesaka (voice of Aircraft Carrier Saratoga), and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.
- The Walking Dead: March to War Council System Reveal
- Michael Leoncavallo, the Senior Game Designer of The Walking Dead: March to War, has revealed new details about the Council System.