Avalon Heroes launches today!
Avalon Heroes, an MMO blend of RPG and RTS gaming that compares itself to DotA, has officially launched today. The launch includes a wipe of all open beta characters, so if you were playing during beta, be prepared to start a fresh character today. Besides the first 36 of 100 unique heroes, a total of four single player scenario modes per faction, five adventure mode raid challenges and five battle mode maps for exciting tournaments are now available.
New content released today includes three new heroes each for Oriens and Aeonia, two new Adventure Mode maps (Corridor of Lunacy and The Tomb of Asius), and a new Battle Mode map (Mine of Oblivion.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor: Coming to Steam Early Access
- Trion Worlds today announced that Atlas Reactor, its competitive team tactics game currently in closed beta, is now available in Early Access
- Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG Launches on Steam
- Xsyon: Prelude, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is now available on Steam!
- AdventureQuest 3D Open Beta Now on iOS
- Artix Entertainment announced today that they have launched their open beta for the upcoming cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, on iOS.