Avalon Heroes launches today!
Avalon Heroes, an MMO blend of RPG and RTS gaming that compares itself to DotA, has officially launched today. The launch includes a wipe of all open beta characters, so if you were playing during beta, be prepared to start a fresh character today. Besides the first 36 of 100 unique heroes, a total of four single player scenario modes per faction, five adventure mode raid challenges and five battle mode maps for exciting tournaments are now available.
New content released today includes three new heroes each for Oriens and Aeonia, two new Adventure Mode maps (Corridor of Lunacy and The Tomb of Asius), and a new Battle Mode map (Mine of Oblivion.)
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Introduces Factions, New Zones, Evolved Political System
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the upcoming “...
- Day of Infamy Launch Review
- With my time spent playing the game for a few hours, I can easily say that the folks at New World have achieved their goal with flying colors.
- Trick and Loot in The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot's Halloween Open House
- Have Halloween fun and get an early look at TMQFEL during its closed beta!