Aura Kingdom’s Awakening Patch Offers New Powers
Players of the Anime-MMORPG Aura Kingdom have a new adventure awaiting them when they reach the level cap. For those who have completed the main quest and level cap can now awaken and reach true greatness. Upon meeting these requirements, a quest will be offered to acquire “awakened” status. Players will become “Super-Level 1”, receive an exclusive character banner and other new features. The golden Beebies and reworked character stats also await the awakened players, who victoriously faced the dangers of Azuria. At the holy temple, brave Guardians, Wizards and Ravagers can prove themselves worthy by cleansing the sacred grounds of their evil occupants and collect glorious rewards such as golden weapons and new armor formulas.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...
- Bandai Namco Announces Tales of The Rays
- Tales of The Rays will be available Summer 2017 in the Americas as a free download from the Apple App Store and Google Play.